Wednesday, September 27, 2006

brownies, cut and stacked

As promised, pictures to accompany the only brownie recipe I'll ever use again!
IMG_4981

Just as was mentioned, they set up nicely on the outside...
IMG_4989

...and ridiculously moist and fudgy on the inside.
IMG_4986

Seriously, y'all, this one is a keeper.

9 comments:

Brilynn said...

Those do indeed look rich in fudgy goodness! It's going on my "to-make" list.

jd said...

Hi Brilynn! Let me know how yours turn out. I've already had requests to make more...

Nic said...

Glad they worked out. They look perfect!

Nic said...

It looks like they turned out perfectly!

jd said...

Thanks, Nic -- they tasted perfect, too! :)

emily said...

How good does that look . . . I've never done a water bath for brownies, but you just might have made me a convert.

Brilynn said...

It took me a while, but I finally made your brownies! Sort of... I made half a batch the regular way and I added basil to the other half... it was an experiment.

jd said...

Hi Brilynn: It's not my recipe, but I'm glad you were able to finally make them! Basil sounds like a very interesting addition -- how'd they turn out?

Veron said...

Hi. I just made Alice Medrich' brownies but with the bittersweet chocolate not the one with the water bath. Don't you just love her book... I am totally addicted to it!